Get ready, it’s the dreaded “update” post.
Rip the bandaid off. Here we go.
As the old saying goes, “the road to hell is paved with good intentions”.
Now change hell to “running a blog” and you have my current situation. So let me get my excuses out of the way right off the bat:
- I was drinking far too much sangria to write coherently
- I was travelling every other weekend
- My iPad with all my half written blog posts malfunctioned, I lost them all, and I was too pissy to re-write them
- I had exams, tests, and gasp… actual school work (much to my surprise)
- I WAS HAVING TOO MUCH DAMN FUN
The last bullet is the most important because though the malfunction with my iPad frustrated me to no end, I’ve honestly been having so much fun in Madrid that I haven’t really had much time to even think about posting. Hell, I’m leaving to Dublin in a few hours with a trip to Amsterdam/Brussels nipping at the heels of it. It has been a storm of travelling and hanging out with new, pretty rad friends. It is kind of hard to fill myself with copious amounts of self-loathing and suffocating guilt when I’ve been having some of the best months of my life.
Tie me to WordPress you kinky bastard and don’t let my eyes stray, even for a cold, dewy glass of tinto.